The Château de la Ménaudière estate offers a self-catering Cottage and Villa for seasonal rental
Two superb old houses, but entirely renovated, in the outbuildings of the Castle in Chissay-en-Touraine, in the Loir-et-Cher (41).
The Cottage, a house equipped for up to 3 people:
A fully renovated independent house, the Cottage is located in the former stables of the lodges, a few steps from the Castle. Fully equipped, the Cottage has a double bedroom which offers a bright space. The Cottage, which has a remarkable view of the park, gives you access to a private car park, a swimming pool and a tennis court.
The Cottage has the following facilities:
Living room with television and extra bed,
A bedroom with a double bed,
A terrace with table and chairs.
The Villa for 6 to 8 people
A fully equipped house, the Villa, situated in a breathtaking bucolic setting, is composed of:
4 bedrooms, one of which is a master suite, one bedroom with double bed and two bathrooms,
A living room with television and an extra bed,
A terrace with outdoor tables and chairs,
Access to the swimming pool, tennis court and private parking.
- Duration of stay: 8 days,
- Each reservation must be confirmed by a payment of 50% of the amount of the stay,
- Cancellation is free of charge up to 7 days before the arrival date, after that date, the deposit will be retained.
- In case of modification of the dates of the stay, no refund will be made except in the case of a postponement,
- Payment methods accepted: Visa - Mastercard - Eurocard - Carte Bleue.